Lavazza coffee Espresso Crema e Aroma beans 1kg

Brand: Lavazza
Product Code: 48926
378.84 грн.

  • Availability: In Stock


Lavazza coffee Espresso Crema e Aroma. Arabica - 80% Robusta - 20% Buying Lavazza coffee Espresso Crema e Aroma, you get almost a perfect coffee, which is suitable for the home and for cafes, bars, restaurants. Rich coffee aroma, which gives a mixture of Arabica and fortress real Lavazza coffee, thanks to the mixture of Robusta beans, will leave an indelible mark in your soul for life. What truly good coffee? This drink, with which I want to start every morning to pamper yourself during the day and due to which in the evening can become more cozy and warm. This is a product from the world famous Italian brand Lavazza. Workers of this company know a lot about coffee, I love my job and want to open the world coffee with the best hand. The company Lavazza know how to select the best coffee beans and coffee to create unique bouquets to original ancient recipes. One such product is the Lavazza coffee Crema e Aroma. This blend has a good combination of bean varieties of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans in perfect proportions. Lavazza Crema e Aroma consists of 80% Arabica beans, grown in highland plantations in Central and South America. With this number of grains in the bouquet of the drink is quite soft and delicate, with a chocolate aroma. The other 20% is grains of selected African Robusta, giving the drink a beautiful Golden Crema, spicy bitterness and great invigorating properties. A win-win and harmonious combination of different grains allows you to cook a surprisingly delicate and aromatic coffee, which you can add different spices like vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom or fennel, as well as milk, cream or ice cream. Every time lavazza coffee will turn out surprisingly delicious and it will delight you with interesting flavor and aromatic nuances. The average degree of roasting of the beans gives the drink a lightness and softness without excessive bitterness in the taste. Lavazza coffee is the best combination of price and quality. In addition, this product is subject to the age-old Italian tradition of making coffee and according to high European standards. This attitude allows everyone to enjoy a delicious coffee without the acidity and impurities. Buy lavazza coffee quickly, simply and profitably you can in our online store. You have the opportunity to get acquainted with the main characteristics of the goods, and also to clarify the necessary information from our managers before ordering. Coffee is sold in reliable vacuum packages of laminated foil with special non-return valve. This means that you will receive fresh and fragrant coffee from which you can cook your favorite the perfect drink.
Specifications
Arabica 60%
Barcode 8000070024908
Flavor нет
Flavor notes шоколад
Robusta 40%
Tags кофе лавацца крем, лавацца крема, купить кофе лавацца крема арома, кофе лавацца эспрессо
The coffee Кофе в зернах
The composition of coffee Арабика 60% Робуста 40%
The degree of roast средняя
The taste of coffee С горечью
Weight 1000.0
Weight 1

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
Captcha

Tags: Lavazza coffee cream, cream Lavazza, buy Lavazza coffee, Crema aroma, Lavazza coffee espresso